Pages

Jun 10, 2011

May Favorites!!

Hey guys!!
So today I'll be doing this post because I'm just not in the mood to speak to a camera, hehehe...

So, this is my May Favorites!!

Hair:

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Care Daily Nourishment Leave-In Conditioner (Long name, huh... hahaha)
Credits
I loooove it because it makes my hair feel alive again!! I bought it to help with my hair extensions, but I began to use it in my hair in an everyday basis. It helps with the detangling process and the hair feels so clean and lightweight!! Gotta love it!!


Braided hair:

Credits

Credits

I love to braid my hair to keep my bangs out of the way and then take all of the hair into a bun. The weather here is sooo hot that I can't even stand it!! And what is great about this hairstyle is that it is super versatile! 

Makeup:

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup:

Credits
It is an amazing foundation!! Great coverage, dewy finish, inexpensive, there's nothing else I can say!
Credits
Great duo for everyday! These 2 colors are the perfect balance between sweet and wild. 




Miscellaneous:

90210 
Credits


I'm OBSESSED!! I just can't believe that I didn't start watching this before!! I just begun season 3 and I'm hooked!


EpicFail.com

Best site ever!! I just can't stop laughing about everything that occurs there!!





I guess this is it!
Feel free to watch any of my videos or to follow me on Twitter

Thanks so much for reading this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment