Pages

Jun 5, 2011

Sedona Lace Contest Entry (:

Hey everyone!!

So I'm doing this post because I want to win a black set of the Sedona Lace 12 makeup brushes set.

These are the reasons of why I want to try these:
1) They look so elegant!! I prefer them black (I'm not a big fan of baby pink),  and I think these will be amazing when doing other people's makeup and having a professional look.

2) They are great quality. I've never used these cosmetic brushes BUT according to the many reviews I've watched and read these brushes are really comparable to really expensive brushes, and if they do the same job I think there is no acceptable reason for buying the expensive ones ;)

3) A good quality makeup brush is really important for getting a good quality makeup look, you could be using really expensive makeup, but if you are using the wrong tools the final look won't be nice.

I think these are three of the main reasons I have, but of course there are so many others!!

Thanks for reading, I really appreciate you took the time to do it!!

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment